Pages

Catchup

A lot has happened over the last few weeks. Another gig with the band which went well, as always ;-)
Also this weekend was CAPTION, the annual Oxford comic convention. It was great to meet up with some of the other DFC creatives most of who I had never met before. I've been in this industry a long time but its only now that I am enjoying crossing over to the more book orientated end of the market. All sorts of exciting possibilites around that :-)
Concept work for Kuju is coming along well but STILL can't show anything. All top secret.
Over on WILDWORDS I have put up more GI Joe art and some Venom art for sale so take trip over if you want to own a bit of old Marvel art at a very reasonable price.
Wanna see something cute for now? I will let uyou know what it is another time.
A

No comments: